Wednesday, May 03, 2006

2 More Layouts Today

Well .. I got 2 more layouts done today. I'm really enjoying the challenges at Digitals. Maybe I should check out the challenges at some of the other sites as well .. never know what I might find.



This layout is for the May Calendar Challenge. I did it a little different this month. I took the calendar image and the background image and combined them. Then I brought back the cork board from last month's challenge. I really like the cork board. It makes it look like the calendar is hanging on the wall in my house. I also included a picture of each of the boys outside during our unit picnic.


This second layout was created for the Font Free 4 All Challenge at Digitals. This month's font is Quigley Wiggley. Its an interesting font. I used this layout to help me teach Mariah how to put a layout together. Shc came over this morning to help me declutter my desk area and such in preparation for our upcoming move. After my meeting we sat down at the computer so that she could learn how to do her own layouts. I am so enjoying doing these.

No comments: