Saturday, August 04, 2007

August CT Assignment

Well ... August has arrived and our CT assignments have been made at Digitals. I am working with a fabulous designer this month. Her name is Dea Spina and she is from Brazil. Dea has a multitude of kits available at the Digitals Store ... make sure you stop by and check out her shop.

Today is the 4th of August and I have already worked with a handful of her fabulous kits. The first one that I worked with was My Little Gentleman. I combined this with her A History To Tell template set ... what a great combination. Here are a few of the layouts that I did with these kits.




















The next kit that I chose to work with was Dea's Beyond Mystery kit.I combined this kit with templates from other sites. I really like this kit because the papers have that grungy feel to them ... and the elements are really neat. This was a perfect kit to scrap some of the photos from the Munich Zoo.




















I am having such a great time working with Dea's kits. She has a new one that just came out. I can't wait to get a chance to work with it also. It is called Untouched ... and I just noticed, she also has a new template pack out, its called Variety Layered Templates ... what fun! Lucky Me!

2 comments:

Dea Spina said...

Thank you for posting here too Gina - your layouts are great! Love those other layouts and your whole blog!
Hugs,
Dea

Cheryl said...

Oh, these are just wonderful layouts Gina! You go girl...You always get so much done!