Friday, August 17, 2007

Hummie's Hosting the DSD Tailgate Party

Just found out about Digital Scrapbooking Day being the first Saturday in November. Now there is another really cool event!
Hummie is hosting the DSD Tailgate Party. It's a party before the party!
There's going to be layouts,
prizes and much, much more. Head on over to Hummie's Blog to find out more!

Thought I might take part in this Tailgate Party also. I
am not really in a scrapping mood ... but we are supposed to share Heritage type layouts. Hummie's directions were to "Create a layout with "heirloom" photos and/or memorabilia." I decided to go back through my layouts and post some here that I haven't shared with you all yet. That was actually a fun thing to do .. going thorugh my old layouts. Here is the first one that I found. I cannot take credit for making it though ... it was shared with me by my mom. This was given to my Aunt as a Christmas gift this past year by her daughter. I really like it though, so I'm sharing it with you all here.
The next 2 layouts that I am going to share were created by me. The first is a page done using a photo of my husband's father from 1948. It is of his High School Basketball team. The second page is a wedding page. It was done using photos from 4 generations of my family members. My husband and I, My parents, My Mom's Parents and their parents.

12 comments:

Cheryl said...

Isn't it going to be fun! Whoo hooo~ Anxious to see you add your layout to this post too!

Cheryl said...

Oh, I just love these layouts! You are, as always, an amazing scrapper!

Lori Imel - Living4Him2 said...

Great LO's!!! I love seeing these older photos!!!

Unknown said...

This is going to be sooo much fun! Love the layouts your posted! Now, to get to work on my own heritage layout.

Windsong Designs said...

Very nice!!! You're on a roll!!!

Addies Designs said...

Thank you for sharing these LO's with us. Really beautiful. Love the wedding one, and the different generations of wedding days. Really cool idea.

Addie

~TinaW~ said...

So lovely!

LTD said...

Great job with these LO's, all are lovely.

Janet

DSD-Pro said...

Terrific LO's! BTW - I like your blog. I'm enjoying reading your entries. Thanks for sharing with us!

The Fearless Freak said...

These are great layouts. I really like the faded pictures on the first one. Did you extract the basketball team? It looks like it. And I really like the arrow on the wedding layout :)

Linda Vich said...

Love the basketball layout - it reminds me of looking at old yearbooks!

Cheryl said...

Congratulations, Gina...you are today's winner!