Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Grandpa's Lap

I was in a sentimental mood the other day. It has been 2 years since my Father-In-Law passed away and I wanted to do something to remember him. I only have 2 pictures of him with my children. They were all incredibly young when he died.



I completed this layout as a way for my children to remember the time they spent with my husband's father. I did it at 8x10 so that I could order a good copy of it and have it framed as a gift for my Mother-In-Law. She is moving into a new Condo this week and I want her to be able to hang it in her new "home". I hope she likes it.

I don't remember where the boy themed kit came from. It was one of the first I ever got and there are no TOU in the folder. The heart shaped word art is from Glenda Ketcham and the February 2006 Scripture Challenge at Digitals. The main WordArt is by Stacey Thurman at 1 Hour Scraps.

No comments: