Sunday, July 08, 2007

Weekend Happenings

Yesterday we helped Wesley celebrate his 7th birthday. It was a lot of fun. We should have been celebrating Mitch's 32nd birthday with him ... but he is currently in Graf and not here with us, so that was not possible. The boys got to play some fun games at the party and really enjoyed themselves. Here are a few layouts that I've done so far today with the party photos:

This is a fun 2 page layout ... you get to see all of the kids that were at the party in it. I also did up a page with just one photo .. its a quick page but I love the photo so it had to be done too.
I have been a busy scrapper this weekend. I did up a page for Kaleb (who turns 12 today). I really like the way that it turned out. I also did a page for my grandmother with photos from the baseball game that she went to on the 4th of July. I hope she likes it.

No comments: