Monday, August 13, 2007

Digitals Challenge Layouts


















Along with the Amazing Race, Digi Scrapping, 2; I am also working on completing this month's challenges over at Digitals. I do my best each month to get all of the challenges done. It keeps me motivated to scrap and also earns me great kits for free. The two layouts above are from the August Scraplift Challenge and the August Sketch challenge. Here are the original images that were used as inspiration:


















The layout on the left was created by Amanda Risende and was chosen as one of the scraplift choices for this month. I really liked this layout, the way it used so many photos and was a bit grungy. I didn't go with the grungy feel when I did the lift, but I did use the same photo concept. For my layout I used Sharia Braxton's Little Boy Blue kit. The photos on the layout were from Friday, August 3, 2007. The boys had a ball making faces for the camera while they were outside playing with Mitch.

The layout on the right was a sketch template created by Jen Maceunas at Digitals. The sketch was available for purchase as a template in the store, but I didn't do that. I just created my layout based on the sketch. I used Sharia Braxton's Little Boy Blue for this layout also. Photos on the layout are from Sunday, August 5, 2007. They were taken at the park in Mannheim after dropping Mitch off at the airport.

No comments: