Saturday, August 11, 2007

Teamwork


















I tried to take a bunch of pictures the day that Mitch left for Georgia ... I didn't do a very good job at the airport. I managed to get a few there, and only one of Mitch himself; but I did a decent job at the playground in Mannheim afterwards. The boys love to have their picture taken. I hate to take posed photos, but sometimes its the only choice I have. I get a few natural ones of them playing around and such, but when they realize that I have the camera out they want to do funky things. Its ok though, sometimes it can add to the quality of the photo ... or the silliness of it at least ... LOL For these layouts I used Dea Spina's newest kit -- Untouched -- available at Digitals, along with her newest template pack -- Variety Layered Templates -- also released this past week at Digitals. They are both great buys. I like the textures and patterns in the kit and the templates are different from her others. I like multi-photo layouts, so these worked really well. If the papers are placed right they make a fantastic 2 page layout. More photos from the park can bee found on my fotki site.
There isn't any journaling on the right page ... just the date (August 5, 2007). The left hand page, full of photos of Andrew, shows the location (Mannheim, Germany) and contains all of the journaling. Here is what the journaling says:
Andrew can be such a monkey sometimes. It is really fun watching him play outside. We stopped in Mannheim on the way home from dropping Mitch off at the airport. While we were there the boys got to play at the park by the Post Office. They really like that park; nothing like that here in Baumholder. Andrew had a great time swinging and sliding down the Fireman's pole. He went down the pole a bunch of times. I'm glad that they enjoyed themselves. That park has a lot of opportunities for teamwork. BJ and Cody worked really well together on the mari-go-round. I miss being able to spend time at the park with them like this ... if only we had nice parks to go to in Baumholder, guess that means more trips to visit Mariah and Mackenzie in Mannheim.

No comments: