Wednesday, August 02, 2006

August Challenges @ Digitals

It's Challenge time again at Digitals. I thuroughly enjoy completing the monthly challenges there. It gives me the motivation that I often need to get layouts done, and it also gives me some ideas. I work best with a goal to meet. Today is the second day of the challenges and I've already gotten 3 layouts completed. The first layout that I completed and posted was for the Sketchy Details Challenge. For this layout I used the Fresh as a Daisy kit by Tink (c) Andika Designs. The fonts that I used in this layout are Scriptina, Rage Italic & PS Bluegum Forest. The photos are from my grandparents' 50th Wedding Anniversary. I was not able to be there for the celebration, but I am going to do my best to make up some memorable layouts for them.
The second layout that I completed was for the He Said, She Said challenge. For this layout I used the Strength of a Father kit by Eugenia Bacon. The font I used is Scrap Katie. I love these pictures. I took them last month while the boys and I were exploring the outdoor exibits at the 1AD Museum here in Baumholder, Germany. The boys had a grand time exploring the tanks and the other military gear there.

My 3rd layout for today was done for the Captivated by Colour Challenge. I used Glenda Ketcham's kit, Sibby Goes to Kindergarten (redone). The font that I used is Rage Italic. I really enjoyed putting this layout together. I love the vibrant colors used in this kit. Glenda did a fantastic job creating this one. A good buy at any cost.

No comments: