Sunday, August 06, 2006

Movie Night


This layout is my submission for the August Me, My, Mine challenge at Digitals. It completes the challenges for August. I got all 13 of them done in record time. Would have had them done on the 4th, but didn't have any August photos, and the Me, My, Mine challenge has to be done for an event during the current month.
Anyway ... for this layout I used Lori Imel's newest kit, Classic Black & White, availble only at Digitals. The fonts are Ravenscraft, Rage Italic and Eras Bold ITC.
We took the boys to see Superman Returns last night at the theater here on post. It was the first time that BJ and Cody had ever been to a movie theater. Andrew went a few years ago with Mitch to see Shrek 2. The boys did pretty well last night considering the movie started right before bedtime. They all stayed awake through the entire movie and were relatively well behaved. They were quiet through the whole movie, can't say they sat still, but there was enough room inbetween the rows that they could move between Mitch and I without bothering anyone else. And, they only spilled the bag of popcorn once.

No comments: