Monday, August 07, 2006

Relaxing by the Water

This month I am concentrating on creating layouts of my grandparents. My grandfather is in the hospital dying and I want to create as many loving memories of him as possible. Their 51st Wedding Anniversary is coming up this Sunday, August 13th. I hope to have some great layouts done for them to cherish. This particular layout is the second in a series of layouts from their vacation in Hawaii in 1998. They went to Hawaii for their anniversary. For this layout I used Maddy Fernandez's Of Sand and Sea kit. I also used some elements from the add-on pkg for the same kit. Both are available at Digitals. The fonts that I used for this layout are mandngo and milk & cookies. Both can be downloaded here. Let me know what you think of the layouts .. I LOVE comments. :)

No comments: